Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Weekend with the Waters Edge Artist




This past weekend I had the privilege of painting at a beautiful nature preserve with the WEA group. The first morning was a little dark and cold but when the sun came out it stayed for the weekend. There were about 13 artist that participated in the paintout which was a great turnout! I enjoyed the many beautiful vistas and spent alot of my time near the river. I did about 7 paintings over two days. I got frustrated with a couple and don't want to show them to anyone. I also gave two paintings to Roli the caretaker of the property who went out of his way to make the artists feel at home.

2 comments:

Deke said...

Hi Jason,
It was great to meet you at the paint out. I really love the river picture. You hit it.
Deke palecekdk@msn.com

Pam Holnback said...

These are beautiful paintings. Love your clean, loose brushstrokes. I look forward to more.